- Simultaneous control of up to 4 axes when 2 of them are closed loop.
- S-shape of velocity on trajectory.
- Handling of real-time input/output operations, response time on external event about 20 mcs.
- User defined phase current table reload possibility to improve positional accuracy.
- Software PC converter for G-code program translation into the native motion control language.
- Simultaneous control of up 8 open loop stepping axes with timing sharing.
- Programmed velocity and acceleration on trajectory.
- Advanced high level motion description language.
- Phase current reduction after motion is completed up to the level programmed by user.
- Motion processor designed by modular principles to be ready for extension of functionality via additional mezzanine boards.
- Fast point to point positioning.
- Linear interpolation.
- Circular interpolation, clockwise direction.
- Circular interpolation, counter-clockwise motion.
- Set XY plane interpolation.
- Set ZX plane interpolation.
- Analog Devices ADSP-21065L DSP with floating point arithmetic together with ADSP-2181 as the input / output processor ensures extremely effective control problem solving.
- Position range of 8,388,608 units.
- Host computer interface - serial RS232 (speed up to 115.2 Kbps), or RS422/RS485 (speed up to 921 Kbps).
- High frequency synchronous serial data link between the controller and power driver.
- Possibility of operation with whether own power drivers controlled by high frequency synchronous serial data link, or standard drivers with CLK/DIR interface. Maximum clock pulses frequency up to 1 MHz.
- 16 optically isolated digital inputs used as home position sensor inputs, limit sensor inputs, or general purpose inputs, accessible to user via serial channel.
- 16 digital outputs with high current output capability (+25 mA).
- 2 fast digital inputs (max response time 2 mcs).
- 2 analog inputs (+10 V, 12 bits) with simultaneous capture, can be applied whether as general purpose inputs, or analog position, speed, or acceleration sensors.
- 2 reversible 24-bit counters for incremental sensors connection with quadrature signals up to 8 MHz. A digital filter and customized digital interpolator 1x/2x/4x on input.
- Power supply voltage +5 V, 1.2 A.
- 2 PWM outputs (8 bits, 10 KHz).
- Board size 3U2 x 4HP.
Precision Power Driver
- Board size 3U x 8HP.
- Peak phase current 0.5 .. 3 A, software adjustable.
- Power supply voltage 20 .. 60 V.
- Microstepping up to 51200 steps per revolution.
Optional Mezzanine Boards
Mezzanine boards are to be used for closed loop stepping motors, DC motors, voice coil motors.
- Axis Expansion Board. Provides 2 additional channels of A/B and C quadrature encoder inputs.
- Axis DAC Expansion Board. Provides +-10 V outputs for closed loop servo drives.
- SERCOS bus host control extension.
- CAN bus host control extension.
- I/O Expansion Board. Provides additional 8 digital inputs or outputs.
- SPI/I2C bus expansion for external outboard modules.