- Simultaneous control of up to 4 open loop stepping axes, or 2 closed loop + 1 open loop axes.
- Trapezoidal shape of velocity on trajectory.
- Handling of real-time input/output operations, response time on external event about 20 mcs.
- Programmed velocity and acceleration on trajectory.
- Advanced high level motion description language.
- Phase current reduction after motion is completed up to the level programmed by user.
- Fast point to point positioning.
- Linear interpolation.
- Circular interpolation, clockwise direction.
- Circular interpolation, counter-clockwise motion.
- Set XY plane interpolation.
- Set ZX plane interpolation.
- Position range of 8,388,608 units.
- High frequency synchronous serial data link between the controller and power driver.
- 16 optically isolated digital inputs used as home position sensor inputs, limit sensor inputs, or general purpose inputs, accessible to user via serial channel.
- 2 analog inputs (+10 V, 12 bits) with simultaneous capture.
- Power supply voltage +5 V, 1.2 A.
- Analog Devices ADSP-2181 core CPU.
- Host computer interface - serial RS232 (speed up to 115.2 Kbps), or RS422/RS485 (speed up to 921 Kbps).
- Possibility of operation with whether own power drivers controlled by high frequency synchronous serial data link, or standard drivers with CLK/DIR interface.
- 16 digital outputs with high current output capability (+25 mA).
- 2 reversible 24-bit counters for incremental sensors connection with quadrature signals up to 4 MHz.
- Board size 3U2 x 4HP.
Double-Channel Power Driver
- Peak phase current 0.5 .. 3 A, software adjustable.
- Microstepping up to 1600 steps per revolution.
- Board size 3U x 8HP.
- Power supply voltage 20 .. 40 V.